What's new

FS: Genuine BN-Sports kit (Exc. frontbar)

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Had a really good thought about it, but made the decision to put it up for sale.

Got a Genuine BN-Sports kit, except the front bumper!!!
So it includes the:

- Rear bumper
- Both skirts

Here a pic when it was cracked:

When i had it fixed:

So the last pic is the current condition, the only things to do is let it grind and give it a new spray.
If you want a complete kit you can get the replica frontbar from EPR, they got it in stock again: http://www.epracing.co.uk/Aero-Kit/Nissan/200SX/S15/S15-BN-Style-Aero-Kit/p-69-78-82-91-3134/

This kit really a hard to get, and the genuine kit with the frontbar costs normally £2360 with fat and sended to you're door.
I am asking £370 for the kit, so for £590 you have yourself a full kit.

Maybe will do PX for parts......

Last edited:

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I think it's alot for a half bashed up kit, that alot of people don't like too much.
Thanx for the usefull comment mate, that's something to work with.
Any comments of what a ''half bashed up kit'' Genuine BN-sports kit would be worth in the UK?
So i can ask a reasonable price for you lads...:nod:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I have no idea. Find what a replica kit costs and match it, cos its still 2nd hand and damaged. Even then I'm not sure you'll have much luck selling it. GLWTS

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Thanx for the info Sam,

Changed the price into a reasonable one.
Just want to mention that it's not damaged anymore, it has been professionally repaired[FONT=verdana, arial].
You just have to abrade it before it will be sprayed.
[/FONT]

Reaction score
Country
If you smoothed out that patch on the rear bumper and sprayed it'd be easier to sell. Even if you just primer'd it. Also I think because this is only half a bodykit it will struggle to sell, especially seeing as most people have factory front bumpers which sit a lot higher that aftermarket ones, so they'd need to buy a new one of them too. I guess its not a sellers market at the moment mate.

But you never know! Maybe even sell separately? Someone might want the side skirts if they're in good condition, for example. :)

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I know, that's why i put up the link from EPR in the first post. For a bit more you will have a complete kit.
i dont think it's a problem selling the kit seperate, and i dont really need the money, that's why i'm also in for parts trade.

Doing some
- 50/50 rear lights
- Carbon cooling panel
- Ganador mirrors ;-)
- nardi wheel
- Sport seats

Doesn't matter, whatever tickels me will do :-D