What's new

FS: Private Registration plate - S15 DET

Reaction score
Country
This registration will be coming off the silvia in a couple of weeks therefore I will be looking to sell it on! I would hold onto it but I had a private plate bought for me a few years a go from family and im going to put this one on the car.

Im not 100% sure on a price as I've had a look at similar plates online and in getting varied results! For the sales thread sake I'm going to say £500 ONO :)

As I'm on base as not on here a lot at the minute, drop me a txt on: 07889266130 iif you want to contact me :)

Reaction score
Country
Excuse my ignorance but what needs to be done to get this on to my car. Are there any other costs involved?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'll assume you'll just get the proof of ownership of the plate which is a piece of paper.

Transferring a plate onto a car costs 80 pounds to the dvla. And for future reference if you took it off they are 105 for a year to keep the plate on retention.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Mike! Private plates aren't really my thing but this one could look good.

Jamie,
What sort of offers are you looking for? How about £200?

Reaction score
Country
i looked for this plate online- didnt know it was for sale on here, it is now apparantly on a VW passat.

Sacrilage!!

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Last i saw of it about two weeks ago it was still on the S15 being sold. The ad is still up on pistonheads and i think the new owner is on here.

Reaction score
Country
i went on some reg checker website, tested it with my current car to check accuracy and the the passat was what s15 det came back with :s