What's new

FS: SR20DE drop in package tomei ecu, hks manifold etc etc

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Up for sale is an sr20de package, out of a ps13, im selling this on behalf of friend, reason for sale is he's going rb.

This engine is a very good strong engine, also starts first time every time, the car has alot of history and has been through a few people on driftworks, speaking to previous owners they've all said how powerful it was for a N/A, it has a shorter ratio gearbox And had no problem keeping up with stock turbo'd s14s

So what you get:

Stock internal SR20DE
Gearbox,
Clutch flywheel
Front half propshaft
Intake manifold, all injectors etc
Think the injectors are uprated but unsure,
Hks jasma stamped exhaust manifold
Rest of the full system exhaust from the ps13
Uprated ht leads
Rad and rod hoses (stock)
Basically everything in the engine bay needed for this engine,
All gearbox and engine wiring looms
Genuine tomei aftermarket ECU
Tomei short shifter

There are talks from previous owners of the engine running tomei cams, (matching the ecu) but I'm unsure of this and havnt had chance to take the rocker cover off, I wouldn't be surprised because the engine pulled VERY hard, and revved pretty high from memory

Millage was 130km when removed last week

It's hard to tell what this is all worth to be honest, I know sr20de's arnt worth alot and there isn't much market for them, but this engine makes is great for drifting (in any car) I'd put it in my e30 if I had money to buy it, very reliable engine, great on fuel too, and cheaper on insurance

For rules sake I'm going to say £750 for everything, but open to offers worst I'll say is no

It has alot of goodies with the engine that arnt cheap the exhaust manifold alone I've seen for sale at around £150, tomei ecu wouldn't be cheap either,

Please note I don't want to split this lot, as it's a great drop in package, so please no messages asking how much for bits of it,

Best way to contact me is pm me on here or text me on 07850255657
Can link to build thread of the car on driftworks if wanted