What's new

WTB: Big Brakes

Reaction score
Country
Jap performance parts have aset of 33 brembos in at the moment with discs not sure of the price though?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
JPP are not the cheapest. Jay - if you want all out performance go for k-sports, they are very impressive. If you want a good looking with a good performance upgrade, go for the brembos.

The kits which space out the original callipers and use oversized discs with pads that hang out of the calliper are not the best idea..

Reaction score
Country
Yeh I'm keeping my eyes open for a decent set of Ksports! Quite rare atm though it seems..

The kits that space out the calipers may not be as good as other options but the spacing brackets seem well made and everything is nice and tight when fitted...its just the standard calipers are pretty heavy and useless really, paired up with r33 gtst or z32 calipers is meant to be a decent upgrade.

Reaction score
Country
ive bought the k-sport 330mm front setup (waiting for them to arrive) and i'm contemplating using the spacing bracket with the original callipers and use oversized discs for the rear. would of thought it should be adequate.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Just save up and get proper ones. Always better to do it once and do it properly..

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I went through 3 standard rear brake calipers in a year, hence why I have changed to R34 GTT rears. I should never have taken the time to get them re-furbed (by a reputable retailer), so I really wouldn't recommend getting them spaced out on oversize discs. Really not man/reliable enough for the job.