What's new

FS: S15 Built in SATNAV Rise up Screen, Controller & Dash.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Right as I have had so much interest in this "rare added extra" and I mean alot of interest im going to put this up for sale as I could use some money for more Driftier parts.

The sale will be for the whole dash (with yours in replacement of course) The screen, Control unit, all wires, speakers and even the disk I have with it.

All is in perfect working order (as much as it can be over here) and the dash is in really good condition together with the fact I don't really want to be pulling my dash apart and the amount of interest I have had in this im going to start at quite a high price as I know there double this price to even obtain one with a dashboard to match let alone the headache.
£300 me for more details or interest. Cheers!

Last edited:

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
does the sat nav work over here?
No mine just says your in the sea all the time, and most over people don't even get that.
however apparently there is disk that you can buy from Nissan to make this happen.... if that's true I don't know... most people just buy a new screen unit.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Would love to get this for mine, but logistics would be extremely difficult!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I want this and your just down the road. But can I justify the level of wonga. :/

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
I want this and your just down the road. But can I justify the level of wonga. :/
keep an eye on it fella as thats just a starting price, I will lower it down if no one comes up with the units, however there is a couple of people trying to come up with the cash! If you want to make me a offer and no one beats it I will let you no.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Half the price again and you may have some grab people's interest. It is cool, but dont forget it's actually useless!

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Half the price again and to me its not even worth taking the dash out of the car really, im not that bothered about it selling only put it up because it was gauging interest as people said they wanted to make use out of it some way or another and the beginning price was based on half of what this costs to get from Japan. so that's the least id take for it really.

Half the price again and you may have some grab people's interest. It is cool, but dont forget it's actually useless!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
might be worth seeing ifyou can get hold of a disk to get it working. If you could....i would be very interested in taking it off your hands> as it stands, its alot of effort for not alot of use.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
might be worth seeing ifyou can get hold of a disk to get it working. If you could....i would be very interested in taking it off your hands> as it stands, its alot of effort for not alot of use.
heard rumours of there being a english disk for sat nav, if true I dont know.. prob have to contact Nissan in Japan, apparently also Greedy do a replacement screen for ECU and performance stats thats in english, again guess you would have to ring Greedy and be looking at many.. many yen.

Reaction score
Country
IF you get it working with UK maps, then i'm interested! :)

But right now, its just a fashion accessory I dont really need.