What's new

WTB: Window Switches

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I need a pair of drivers & passengers window switches to fit to a set of doorcards I'm picking up this Sunday

Cheers
Alex

Reaction score
Country
there's a passenger one on ebay, good luck with the drivers one though, i have been after one for a while.

i ordered the drivers one through Nissan @ £190 ish and been waiting 5-6 weeks so far :(

Reaction score
there's a passenger one on ebay, good luck with the drivers one though, i have been after one for a while.

i ordered the drivers one through Nissan @ £190 ish and been waiting 5-6 weeks so far :(
Who was this through? I just used feast Japan for my radio brackets and they were good price and 5 days delivery!!!!

It's mainly as they're so different to the s14 ones!

Reaction score
Country
i just went with one of my local Nissan dealers, rhdjapan was 230+ and i didnt really want a used one,
but if you do there's a breakers on ebay nz that have loads of them and are willing to ship.

s14 one will work the windows if you get really stuck, although it doesn't fit as such lol.

Reaction score
i just went with one of my local Nissan dealers, rhdjapan was 230+ and i didnt really want a used one,
but if you do there's a breakers on ebay nz that have loads of them and are willing to ship.

s14 one will work the windows if you get really stuck, although it doesn't fit as such lol.

I've got the full set of s14 ones but as the dashboard is now a 15 one I need the doorcards/switches to work