What's new

FS: Assorted standard parts

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
my car is up for sale and here are the decent bits that are no longer needed:

s13/s15 decat. 315mm mint with new bolts, washers and all metal locking nuts
40-00 delivered SOLD

genuine hks silent hi-power stainless steel middle box, 3" bore, excellent condition, can be welded into any 3" system to lower the db. 260mm long.
35-00 delivered SOLD

s14/s15 front tension rods, removed from my low mileage s15 and in superb condition with no splits or rust apart from the nuts.
30-00 delivered

s14/s15 rear toe arms, removed from my low mileage s15 and in superb condition with no splits or rust.
30-00 delivered

s14/s15 rear traction arms, removed from my low mileage s15 and in superb condition with no splits or rust.
30-00 delivered

rear s14/s15 rear camber arms, removed from my low mileage s15 and in superb condition with no splits or rust.
30-00 delivered

apex s14/a short shift kit, as new with rubber splash boot, used for a very short time.
35-00 delivered SOLD

genuine nismo shift knob, excellent condition, fits s14/a may fit s13, nice weight.
30-00 delivered

low mileage s14/s15 standard engine and gearbox mounts. very good condition, no splits or cracks, if your mounts are split and you dont want added noise and vibration these will do perfectly.
35-00 delivered

collins performance dump valve, as new, sounds good and doesnt leak.
35-00 delivered

forge re-circ valve, great condition comes with spare rubber sealing washers, works perfect.
50-00 delivered.

s14 prop, great condition as was de-rusted and painted.
30-00 collected.

please bear in mind that this stuff is pretty cheap considering most of it is heavy and delivery is on the prices already :).

cheers for looking.

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Also have a standard radio/aircon surround in good condition, 25.00 delivered

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Stuff still needs a new home :) no good to me now...

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
totally forgot all about this stuff, still got all the stuff not marked as sold on the list. open to offers on some of it, plus have added a collins dump valve and forge recirc.

Just seen I also have a set of s15 brake lines from front bmc to rear brakes, these are plastic coated so in great condition, ideal replacement.
OFFERS collected.

Also have a tein c spanner, clutch alignment tool, carbon triple 52mm din gauge holder. Offers on all.

Also nismo knob could be easily drilled to fit s15 :)

Picture links aren't working so anyone that wants pics are welcome to pm me an email and I'll send them ASAP :)

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Up again, I'm open to offers on a lot of this stuff so try me :)