What's new

FS: NISMO S15 mat

Reaction score
Website
www.jdmknickknacks.blogspot.com
Country
Hi all , i have a Brand new discontinued genuine NISMO S15 floor mat/carpet for sale (part num :74902-RNS50). They are still in their original packaging with the PART NUM tag still attached.
Price: GBP 450.00 SOLD AND SHIPPED AUSTRALIA

And some other stuff im letting go

2) KTS fully adjustable tension rod (billet alloy main rod with pillow ball) GBP170 - new, S15,S14,S13

3)KTS fully adjustable rear upper link (comes with strenghtened bushing) GBP200- new ,S15,S14,S13

4)TOMEI POWERED brushed aluminium plug cover -used, GBP100 S15,S14

5)KTS quickshift kit-GBP150 new, S15,S14

6)KTS engine damper -GBP150 new ,S15,S14

7)URAS rear room bar fully adjustable with center mount- GBP190 new (discontinued) S15,S14,S13

8)KTS adjustable suspension top mount (camber adjust kit)-new, GBP200

all parts were bought in japan at KTS TECHNICAL PRO SHOP, never had the chance to install them since i sold my car:(

All the above comes with original packaging and installation manual (except used items)

Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am willing to ship overseas

Please email me at jdmknickknacks@gmail.com for shipping charge inquiries and pics ( having some trouble uploading the pics)
or text me at +60125664656

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your website link throws up some warnings chap.. The firewall is like an inferno!! Proper pictures will be needed before you even get a sniff of interest I reckon, just a friendly heads up.. As it seems this has scam written allover it..

Reaction score
Website
www.jdmknickknacks.blogspot.com
Country
thanks for the heads up. i can't seem to download the pics from my desktop. it says type in your URL..most forums you just have to browse a particular folder to attach pics. email me i will gladly email the pics of the items posted.cheers