What's new

WTB: pearl white front wings

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
im looking for a pair of metal standard front wings for the 15 i have a set of fibre glass vented fronts that are a little damaged on the arch that could be offered for some sort of deal got money waiting. pm me with details

cheers for looking

matty

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
Just to be clear, i dont mind what color the wings are but would prefere pearl white. Because if this i wont be willing to pay as much for wings that need to be painted. Also they must not have any bodge in them.

Thanks

Reaction score
hey any pics of the other wings? i have standard white ones. both have a bit of surface rust where the bumper meets and two holes in each where i held my bumper on.

im interested in a deal or buying the front ones depending on pics

Reaction score
So did I. Turns out my dad moved them so they didn't get taken and didn't tell me. Until I found them behind the garage. You still in need of some?

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
Im away from home at the minute but ill get my brother to take some pics and ill get them up for you tonight, cheers

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I dont the car is being uplifted on saturday but I will put the guy in touch with you if he is wanting them :)

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
my brother is getting the pics this morning so i should have them up for you at dinner time dude

Reaction score

these are the wings ive got. the rust is just surface and is treatable easily.

i definately want your wings. how much are you after for them?

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
I dont know what i want for them, you can pm me an offer for cash and with your wings included but im away from home for the next week and a half so i wont be able to post them until the 5th or sixth of june