What's new

FS: S15 SR20DET, S15 Spec-R ECU, S14a Gearbox, T28, Braided Lines, Japspeed Manifold

F

f0xy

S15 SR20DET, S15 Spec-R ECU, S14a Gearbox, Braided Lines, Japspeed Manifold

Breaking Project - All prices are excluding postage. Open to sensible offers on the items listed. Based in the North West near Manchester/Warrington, ideally items to be collected but can post.

S15 SR20DET, only covered 47,000 miles. Perfect engine - no VVT rattle, uses no oil or water, runs very smoothly (see video below), pulls very well. Engine only without the turbo, cast standard manifold still fitted. Alternator/PAS/AC included - £800

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRkSSSPVcmw

S14a Gearbox & Short Shifter - No crunches or whines, very smooth (Box covered 70k, Shifter 10k) - £150

T28 Braided Lines (Water & Oil), inc. banjo bolts - Covered 50 miles if that - £70

Japspeed Manifold - No cracks/damage, perfect condition - £85

SR20DET Oil Filter Relocation Kit (Includes take off for engine) - £50

S14 Flywheel & Bolts - £40
S15 Spec-R ECU (Manual) - £125

Any questions please reply or PM me. Cheers.

Last edited:
F

f0xy

I should also mention the S15 flywheel will be on the engine. This is a lightweight Nismo item that replaces the standard duel mass one.

C

ChunkyTits

Still interested in your engine Jordan

Just waiting on proof of mileage etc. Leakdown tests/compression tests would be a bonus

My engine is definitely dead so i'm seeking a replacement now.

C

ChunkyTits

I thought you were getting back to me with info about the engine? I've been waiting for weeks

F

f0xy

I will be doing, there are various people interested including yourself, some from before you first contacted me. I've not had time to arrange lending a leakdown tester as of yet and that is the first port of call before collating any further information about the engine.

Reaction score
Country
This engine came out of my s15. Only taken out due to an ls2 v8 conversion. I'd bought the car with this intention. Ran absolutely beautifully and can confirm the mileage. What happened to the project Jordan?