What's new

WTB: Go-Pro - to rent on 3rd June!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Slightly unconventional, but does anybody have a GoPro they would be willing to let me borrow on 3rd June? Preferably the motorsport version so I can mount it easily, but anything is better than nothing. I intend to use it inside the car too, not externally.

I'll collect/pay postage both ways and usual rule applies - if I break it, I'll buy it!!

Reward comes in the form of beer or similar.

Thanks!! :)

Reaction score
I'm just a little far away Craig,otherwise I would be only to happy to lend you mine. Great bit of kit BTW. Well worth investing in one especially the HD2

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Craig - are you friends with my mate Andy Parker on FB?? If so you can ask him to see whether he'll lend it to you.

I used his at Japfest last weekend... awesome picture and sound from inside the car :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm just a little far away Craig,otherwise I would be only to happy to lend you mine. Great bit of kit BTW. Well worth investing in one especially the HD2
Hmm, I think the shipping would cost more than the camera!! :) I do want to buy one but just fancied trying one out first!

Craig - are you friends with my mate Andy Parker on FB?? If so you can ask him to see whether he'll lend it to you.

I used his at Japfest last weekend... awesome picture and sound from inside the car :D
Yeah, I've got Andy on Facebizzle. I'll drop him a message later to see if he will let me use it. Thanks Mr Lu! :)