What's new

FS: Full vertex lang bodykit

Reaction score
Country
Just got 1 full vertex lang bodykit for the 15, this is just a one off. only one kit, its the same as deans15 and pagliobaglio's, fit and quality guaranteed all mounting points are reinforced with carbon fibre which the genuine kit doesnt have, its 500 quid cash collected for the 4 pieces - Front bumper, Rear bumper and side skirts. can post post but will be £45 uk or £80 europe. due to time packaging properly so it gets there undamaged and the size, would much rather have collected or i can drop off within a reasonable area from kent, and this is just a one off kit i have to go.

It has the full undertray moulded with the front bumper like the genuine and finished in primer ready for spraying.

links below.

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?6573-Dean-s-S15/page31

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?8444-peglio-s-ongoing-s15-project/page20

Thanks

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Very tempted with this, my old vertex kit is strarting to show its age now. Not sure I can afford this right now, but in the future can you still make these kits? might have a change for next year.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
If you can get the 500 together then I highly recommend the kit (even thought I'd like my car to be individual lol) I honestly can't imagine the vertex to be much better quality as these are as good as you need. Also the vertex lang is now something like 1800 plus delivery so it's a no brainer really when it comes to price....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
He's only selling this kit and there is only one of them at the moment.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I can second the sale as I was going to buy the kit first and put Dean in touch with the seller, the guy used to design Time Attack car body work :) Top quality kit to be had here!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys,

This is just one kit i have at the mo, pm's replied, cheers

Reaction score
Country
okay mate just let us know if you decide, it is worth it, got more pics if you need and will offer any guarantees with regard fit and quality, cheers

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Hey mate,

Regardless the fact this is really tempting to buy, i'm not going to do it.
Really wanted the Vertex Lang kit sinds a long time, but sinds there are so many people now with this kit, i noticed with myself i dont need it so bad after all.
I'm the kind of person who want to stay one of a kind in everything i have on the Silvia as long as possible, so decided to buy me a new frontbumper and so make my
original kit complete again.

Thanx buddy

Reaction score
Hi Martin,

Please empty you pm box. It won't let me reply to your message. Send me a message so I know you done it.

Thanks