FS: Wanted: S15 Hid Passengers Side Headlight

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
Have a look on nemgun performance mate im sure theve got a second hand one,

squeral

Reaction score
Country
I have a spare pair of HID's that i need to sell and also a spare drivers side one if that's any good to anyone else?

Reaction score
Country
what sort of money have you got on them?? what condition are they in?? can you send me some pics please?? Id take them all off you if the price is good

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
A spare set? That equals saying I've struck gold digging in your yard.. If Red doesnt take them, i sure am interested!

squeral

Reaction score
Country
I actually have 7 headlights in total! One new pair of non HID's that I bought because I really needed some headlights and could not find any! One ropey pair of non HID's, one pair of silver backround HID's in fairly good condition with one plug missing and a scratch over the right hand silvia writing but will have freshly polished lenses and a right hand black backround HID with all plugs and a clear lense. Only the HID's are for sale though. I'm a gardener so not into sitting at a computer for hours answering pm's (it took 20 mins to write this so far!) so ring me up people and ask questions and make your best offer. Red gets first refusal though because this is his thread after all. Call 07761665235 between 8am and 11pm.
Cheers, Squeral