What's new

WTB: White s15 aero

Reaction score
Country
im looking for a mint white s15 preferably with low milage and with areo kit other than that can be pretty much standard. iv been looking for a silvia for a while now and found the perfect one for me last week. arranged a veiwing and drew the money out not being told he had sold it and not let me know! :mad:. if any one knows of one for sale let me know cheers.

Reaction score
Country
Try Mike Gratton at Torque-gt.great bloke he will put you right. :nod: he got me my car which is mint:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
do you just tell him what your after? not really got much clue on importing. does he find some and show them you? also do they convert it to mph etc. cheers dude.

Seal

Reaction score
Country
I can confirm it, Mike from Torque-GT is very helpful... he can find you a mint S15 with the color you want, contact him, good luck ;)

Reaction score
Country
thats right just say what you want ie.colour/bodykit/spec ie.stock or modified to what stage your buget will go to? year of make.The price you agree on should be On the road price.The only thing they dont do is change the odometer to miles but you can get that done for 60 quid DO IT ITS ONLY A PHONECALL
GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
cheers dude what kind of car am i likely to get for around 9K mark? dont see many s15s but ones iv seen at shows dont seem to have any rust etc

Reaction score
Country
If you get a fresh import it should be pretty much rust free. Only the ones that have been in the UK for a while are rusty (like mine :()

£9k should get you a fair one! mine cost £7k stock. There is a massive variation on price from about £7k - £15+. It depents whats been fitted and how much work has gone into it usually. For £9k you should be able to get a top quality stock one :)

Reaction score
Country
I'm sure you'll get one from Torque-GT for 9k. He had two white S15's when i picked mine up last year. I think they were around the 8-5 / 9k mark :)

Reaction score
Country
thanks peeps il let you know how i get on a tidy stock one should suit me can put my own touch on it then and hopefully wont have been thrashed