What's new

FS: GT2871R, H-dev manifold, Greddy Profec B spec 2, A'pexi air filter, ARP head studs

Reaction score
Country
H-dev stainless steel exhaust manifold
Great condition, never cracked or any problems with it, done around 13k with it.

Price: £80 + £30

pair of H&R 20mm slip on spacers
Just the spacers without the longer bolts, good condition, removed as i don't need them anymore. One has marks of a violent fight with a spigot ring that got stuck to it :wack:

Price: £50 + £12 postage

Paypal accepted for all payments, any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi mate.

What bhp was your car running with that turbo? Would i need anything else to run it?
Hello,

never actually managed to get it dynoed, but stage 3a setup is usually 360-380hp at 1.3-1.4 bar. Some people get over 400hp with bigger injectors, cams and a custom remap at 1.5 bar, but i think that's pushing it a bit too far. It's great for torque though, puts out around the same torque in lb/ft as
The turbo is a straight swap for the standard one (well pretty much everything GT28 related), but to run it safely you would need bigger injectors (555cc) and a custom remap unless there are any off the shelf chips for S15s :)
I guess you could run it on a totally stock car at low boost (probably 0.7 bar max), but it could be risky as fueling could be lean in some parts of the powerband and rich in others.

Cheers, Mitja

Reaction score
Country
Cool, well my standrd t28r is on its way out i think. so rather then go standard i might aswell go better.
So if i just get injectors and a custom map it should run sweet?

So it would be safe to run this on a pretty much standard engine?

Reaction score
Country
Hi,
This is the s14/a spec list for the stage 3a setup that would get you around 360hp with a custom map (no need for forged internals or a metal headgasket).
http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=90&osCsid=655929a7551f11a1ac4e57fee6ca1ce4

I'd have a word with a local tuner on what they recommend (would be best to set a goal and only remap it once for that result, depending on your wishes and budget), you would only need injectors if you will be running over 1.1 bar on this turbo (i think you can spend money on better mods than just injectors).
If you have an aftermarket exhaust, FMIC and filter, you could probably run a safe ~310hp with a remap and wouldn't be pushing the engine or the turbo even near the limits (would need a better clutch though). It is a couple hundred RPM laggier than a GT28R, but makes up for that with torque in mid range :)

Cheers,
Mitja

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I ran Nismo 555cc and they were getting close to their limit at 1.4 bar. You probably can't go wrong if you copy a "h-dev stage" setup for s14/a, and a remap would allow you to run this turbo at basically every spec :)

Meanwhile, Apexi air filter and adapter sold.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Turbo, manifold, greddy and head studs still for sale, open to offers on everything :)

Reaction score
Country
Turbo and manifold now removed, pics in first post :thumbs: Greddy boost controller removed too.

Reaction score
Country
Also selling the useful and uprated parts from the head now, added to 1st post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Greddy profec boost controller and VVT sold, rocker arm stoppers provisionally sold, price drop :)

Last edited: