What's new

FS: OEM Air Box, Spoilerless Boot, Headlight parts

Reaction score
Country
More of a clean out..

OME Boot - SOLD

OEM Air Box:
Needs a clean, but aside from that is in top condition. comes with Nissan air filter inside (used) 3 of the brackets are in mint condition, the 4th is rusty, but still operates fine. £15

I have a spare drivers side headlight - an L-Package, NON-HID variant.
I've stripped down the unit and everything you see in the following photo is for sale, less items with red crosses through them :)

- Full beam section - £7
- Side light section - £4
- Coloured backing plate with indicator section (L-Package Colour) - £20
Projector Bubble -?
Lens - SOLD
Lower Light bracket - SOLD

All prices Plus delivery, Collection / drop off can be arranged in some circumstances. PM for info.
Jase

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Im very intrested in the bootlid man!

I'll pm you with some questions.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'll have the bootlid if the deal will Mange doesnt go ahead.

Reaction score
Country
Will you sell the bracket bolted to the bottom of the headlight that the bumper bolts to?
I haven't got one on mine and the bumper hangs a bit low on that side.

Reaction score
Country
Mike & Mange, I'l get back to you shortly about the boot :)

Will you sell the bracket bolted to the bottom of the headlight that the bumper bolts to?
I haven't got one on mine and the bumper hangs a bit low on that side.
Do you mean the black metal bracket? if yes, i dont have it sorry. only the PLASTIC headlight in the photo. The original brackets (pre-crash) were mangled to pieces, and have been skipped many moons ago! lol.

how much you want for the lens on the light? are they hard to take apart?
Erm... in terms of taking them apart, i never bothered to try, but i did look, and it just looks like its several screws/bolts holding it together. I dont have it with me, but will be able to check and post if you want it in the first week of April, when i'm back home :)

FOR ALL - i've got all the bulbs too if anyone wants any spare bulbs. not a clue on their value, so just let me know if you want any. otherwise they'l either end up in a pile in a drawer and get broken, or binned. £1 each! + postage... i'll ensure they work first, dont worry :)

Reaction score
Country
I mean the bit on the outside edge of the headlight underneath the indicator. You can see it in the picture with 2 m6 bolts holding it on, next to where the indicator bulb fits :)

Reaction score
Country
I mean the bit on the outside edge of the headlight underneath the indicator. You can see it in the picture with 2 m6 bolts holding it on, next to where the indicator bulb fits :)
oh that tiny scrap of metal?! hahaha. yeah sure thing bud. i'l have a look 1st week of april, check to see if its rusty or not. it probably will be, but it might be salvageable :)

I wish i knew about the boot when we swapped lights!
haha i didnt want to sell it, and still dont really want to. but i'm running out of space, and i've only just got used to the fact that i think my S15 looks a million times better WITH the rear spoiler. and would look pump without it. :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
hmmm. I would like to see the prjector part of the headlight against a non HID one to see what the differences are. If you have the headlight housing left over at the end are you are throwing it out, give me a yell.

Reaction score
Country
hmmm. I would like to see the prjector part of the headlight against a non HID one to see what the differences are. If you have the headlight housing left over at the end are you are throwing it out, give me a yell.
Sure thing mate. As it stands, the projector 'bubble' is unclaimed :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
cool beans, let me know :)

Reaction score
Country
Do you still have the headlight lenses? I would only need the lens for the right side headlamp :)