What's new

FS: OEM Air Box, Spoilerless Boot, Headlight parts

Reaction score
Country
Hi again mate! I was wondering that do you have still the lid for the back of the light bulb or whatever it is? You know the white big round plastik things with a seal in it? :D

Reaction score
Country
Hahaha, sure do mate. that item is unclaimed! :)
And i know thats in working condition, so can get that posted off to you 1st week of april. how does... £2 + postage sound? haha

Edit - actually, i'll have to check. just looked at my photos. it might be hiding in a box somewhere :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Bootlid will be sold yes, I've only just arrived home. i'll be sifting through the stuff this weekend and organising photos/payments & delivery then.
For the lucky bidders, i'll be in touch!

Reaction score
Country
Photos!

For everyone who enquired, here's your update photos! All items will be ready to ship monday/tuesday next week assuming payments have cleared :)

The Bootlid has ONE tiny plemish on the paintwork shown in one of the photos, and TWO rust spots on the underside, again shown in photos. other than that, I can hand on my heart say its immaculate.

The bootlid will NOT come with the Silvia badge, i'm removing that today, and dont worry, it'l be polished up and you'll never know it was there :)

Tiny blemish seen in this photo:

Rust spots are small, but have penetrated the metal so would need to be sanded off. It hasnt spread at all from these locations though.

Pecking order:
1) Mange
2) Mike
3) Martin

With the photos and minor damages taken into account, please get back to me and let me know if you're still interested! £150

For Dan H:
Good condition, minor surface corrosion but its only at paint level, the metal is solid and undamaged. screw thread is clean, and you can have the two bolts haha. £5

Ollie - the lenses are causing me a bit of bother to get off. I'm going to have to pop the unit in the oven to free it up i think. I'l keep you updated, alternatively if no one else wants any other parts, you can have the remaining lump yourself and work it out? on the condition if you do get it apart, you send me back the silver L-Package backing plate from inside? :p

Cheers,
Jase

Reaction score
Country
Well I'll see how you get on first, in the mean time I will have a look at mine and decide if I wanna take on the project ;)

Reaction score
Country
Well I'll see how you get on first, in the mean time I will have a look at mine and decide if I wanna take on the project ;)
Haha cheers! I've undone all the screws round the outside, and its not budging. i'l stick it in the oven tomorrow and see what happens! haha

Reaction score
Country
Haha cheers! I've undone all the screws round the outside, and its not budging. i'l stick it in the oven tomorrow and see what happens! haha
That disassembly can be a real pain in the ass trust me! I did the rhd-lhd conversion to my lights last week and it was really hard to get the "lense" out without damaging it. I put my lamps to sauna wich was about 110`c and let them be there for about half and hour before i even tried to pop them open :D But eventually with great patience i managed to get them off safely! So good luck with that mate! :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I would still like the projector if it ends up being available. :)

Reaction score
Country
That disassembly can be a real pain in the ass trust me! I did the rhd-lhd conversion to my lights last week and it was really hard to get the "lense" out without damaging it. I put my lamps to sauna wich was about 110`c and let them be there for about half and hour before i even tried to pop them open :D But eventually with great patience i managed to get them off safely! So good luck with that mate! :)
Cheers bud, i havent got much confidence, but i'm going to try! haha

I would still like the projector if it ends up being available. :)
What a green frog with a Russian assault rifle would need a projector lamp for.. i really don't want to know.. but sure. haha ;)

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
As long as you don't make my list, you will be fine.

Reaction score
Country
Here little froggy froggy froggy...

Ollie.. Your prize awaits! (Could do with a clean, but i dont have any plastic polish i'm afraid. Its not as bad as the photo makes it look! haha)

Its still got the black sealant around it (which has now dried again rock solid) If you want, I can 're-cook' it, and wipe the sealant off. £15 + Postage?

For anyone else, you can now see what parts I have available for the headlight!

Everything, less the lens and projector element!

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Let me know how much Jase. Sent to Sydney Aus. :)