What's new

FS: S15 LHD Dashboard

Reaction score
The dashboard is made from fibreglass. Dashboard weight is about 4 kg. Dashboard doesn't have inside bracet. It can be applyed for nissnan: s13, s14, s15.It price 300EU.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Reaction score
Country
Looks impressive once all painted up! not sure how many people will want to do a LHD conversion though..

Reaction score
looks unprofessional for me. there is no glovebox and no opening for airbag + airbag opening. seems to be untidy cutted and there is a big wave in the middle. :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
How many of these do you have to sell?

Reaction score
Im interested. Im confused, are you selling the blank ones(all black one), or are you selling the one that is installed?

any chance they make a LHD center console, if so i will take one as well.

last but not the least, im guessing you have to fab your own bracket for these and is the price negotiable?

Reaction score
I can make the centre panel for you, if you like, but this part fits in perfectly from the RHD panel (OEM) if you wanted to use it. If you want the whole dasboard panel for S15 bolt on, I can have you made one with all the brackets, the holes for OEM instruments and air vents like the one in the first picture, only the price for that is 350 EU.if you want to put an offer, write to me a pm.

Reaction score
can you make another mold and center the 3 air vents? move it to the right a lil more and the fix the bump on the middle of the dash. install a working glove box with lock, air vents chrome surround, LHD center console with working arm rest.

Reaction score
I am selling only what you see, I can’t move the vents any differently for you. They will all stay in the positions as it is shown in the picture, you can use all the things you mention from S15 RHD, if you don’t have you’ll have to get one, from what I know you can’t use any of S13 things for this dashboard. And I can’t even make the brackets for this model, because we only made for S15, and you’ll have to have them made yourself.

Reaction score
Hi,yes i can shiping to Finland,but shiping coast i will know tomorrow. Can you write postcode?

Reaction score
Shipping to Helsinki costs around 70-80EU, but we will need to give your postal adress to get the right pricing.

M

Marcel

Do you sell them precut, and without the vent holes? like flat all the way.
Or atleast just precut? any chance of getting a glove compartment to fit?

Reaction score
Sale S15 rear Spats made ​​of fiberglass, the set price of 90GBP.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi!

Do you still have those dashboards? How much is the price now including postage to Finland, 94830 Kemi Finland (Lapland is the region).

Ps. Your pm box is full ;)