What's new

WTB: Clutch for 6 speed

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, I picked up my 2 way last night, therefor I think I will be needing a new clutch soon.

Any body got any decent ones?

Not really looking for paddle clutch but if it's the right price maybe! :)

Reaction score
Tooley bought my old Orc single plate clutch kit but I'm sure I read he was contemplating a 5speed conversion after his box let go, so may be worth giving him a pm just to check as the Orc setup may be surplus to his requirements.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Adam I will drop him a pm. How "harsh" is the single plate clutch as I'm not wanting to stress my box too much. Did it cause alot more vibrational noise?

Reaction score
I never used it in the end, however I had it next to my Exedy single plate clutch kit and visually there was very little difference, so I can't see why it would be too "harsh". Not to mention its rated to around the same power as the Exedy kit, so 400bhp+ wouldn't be an issue with it.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
That was my old clutch, easy to use, not harsh at all. You do get a light rattle when the clutch is down, bit like a twin plate only not as loud :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hmm I've messaged tooley so will see. Think I might go down the exedy organic with stock dual mass. Anyone got a low mileage dual mass available?

Reaction score
I have a dual mass with stock clutch if you're interested, got 106000km on it, came straight off the car as soon as it was imported. Let me know if you want pics.
ps i'm going to japfest too if its not urgent!04032012217.jpg

Last edited: