What's new

S15OC chat channel on IRC

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Guys,

I have set up a chat channel on IRC. It will give everyone the chance to chat in real time. If you already have an IRC client on your computer, then it makes it easy. If you don't, you can use a web based chat client like mibbit. http://www.mibbit.com/chat/. If you want to install a irc client, I would suggest mIRC, but there are plenty out there. just do a google search.

The details are:

Server: EFNET
Channel: #S15OC

If you are using mibbit, change the drop down box where it says IRC to EFNET and then put in you nick and channel (#S15OC). Don't forget to put in the # otherwise it wont work.

It may be slow in the beginning, but the more people in there, the better it is. See you in the channel......

EDIT: Please stay in the channel longer than a few minutes. It is awfully hard to talk to you when you don't stay long.

Reaction score
Cannot connect to EFnet (irc.efnet.ch - 194.1.163.1:6667), the connection just times out.
I'm using XChat under Ubuntu.

Last edited:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
due to my stuff up, I had to kick everyone out of the channel. It's all fixed now, so come on in and have a chat

Reaction score
I cant get in there mate, maybe its me being stupid??

Edit: In there now! just started working!? :confused:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah I saw you in there. too bad I was asleep at the time. You have to remember to put the # infront of the channel name otherwise mibbit will do nothing.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Due to lack of interest in the chat channel, I am not going to have it open any more. If people become interested, then I will start it again.