What's new

Roll cage

Reaction score
Country
Want to get my s15 roll caged to full bdc spec how much do people think it will cost, how long will it take and where is good to do thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Pretty sure my fabricage bolt in is bdc spec, that cost just over £400. I've trial fitted it so I know it'll be a good fit, but since then it's just sat in the spare room.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Stands to reason, making a bolt in from a jig will be a lot quicker than welding it up inside a car. Cusco bolt ins are cheap as dirt in Japan, but shipping is very expensive.

Reaction score
Country
Yer I looked a Bolt in but kinda want one to go behind the dash as well all I could find that bolts in was the dash dogger with no door Bars ?

Reaction score
Country
Pretty sure my fabricage bolt in is bdc spec, that cost just over £400. I've trial fitted it so I know it'll be a good fit, but since then it's just sat in the spare room.
Mine was the test rig for that. I should have got a better deal from Peter :D

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Yer I looked a Bolt in but kinda want one to go behind the dash as well all I could find that bolts in was the dash dogger with no door Bars ?

Mine is a through the dash style and has door bars :) You can have pretty much have anything you want tbh.

Reaction score
Country
yeah id say 1200 upwards depending on spec and welding etc. tig welding it and material costs will bump prices up, ie t45 over cds etc... im not a fan of bolt ins and the cusco ones are utter crap really (jdm points but no real benefits) imo if its worth doing at all its worth paying the money for someone to build you a decent one.